Do you know tomatoes produce a pure insecticide that may assist shield carrots towards pests? Or that planting mint close to lettuce can repel slugs? Each gardener is aware of that the important thing to an plentiful harvest of their vegetable backyard is controlling pests and illness, whereas nonetheless sustaining a wholesome rising atmosphere. However it’s doable to have a wholesome, thriving vegetable backyard with out utilizing harmful chemical compounds? It’s, so long as you understand how to pair up the proper crops. Natural gardeners have identified for years that planting the proper crops collectively is the important thing to minimizing pests, enhancing soil high quality, and growing the yield of their gardens, and virtually any vegetable you’ll be able to develop probably has a helpful companion. Companion planting is the perfect solution to keep away from utilizing chemical compounds, whereas nonetheless growing the effectivity of your backyard. Skilled natural gardener Brian Lowell will educate you use crops to create a good looking, vibrant vegetable backyard that shall be freed from poisonous chemical compounds.
Here is what you may discover inside:
- Useful companion planting pairings for all the commonest backyard greens
- Sensible, easy pictures and colourful illustrations for dozens of helpful planting configurations
- Skilled recommendation from a grasp gardener that’s particularly designed for novices
- A great deal of troubleshooting suggestions for fixing frequent points with companion-planted gardens
- Ideas for establishing the proper vegetable backyard, together with sensible recommendation on watering, soil administration, troubleshooting, and extra
Specification: Companion Planting for Beginners: Pair Your Plants for a Bountiful, Chemical-Free Vegetable Garden